The Borg Tattoo Rebellion Rotary tattoo machine has been perfected, tested, used, abused and is a proven winner with top tattoo artists around the world. It’s proudly made in the USA and designed to work flawlessly and allow the tattoo artist to focus on being the artist and not think about the Tattoo machine.
Borg rotary machines are made from the finest components and are hand crafted to the tightest tolerances we can machine on top of the line, CNC technology. We then test and quality assure each rotary tattoo machine to make sure they meet the highest Borg Tattoo quality.
- Available a variety of stroke lengths. 4.2mm, 3.5mm, and 2.5mm setups.
- Machined out of aircraft aluminum.
- Polished and Anodized frame and motor housing for a brilliant look.
- The motor is the highest quality available.
- RCA connector for power input.
- New guillotine tube clamp design for added clamping power.
- Size: 2.8″(l) x 0.9″(w) x 1.7″ (h)
- Weight: 76 grams, 2.7 oz
This rotary tattoo machine has an extremely smooth design, there is virtually no vibration, and it runs very quietly. It is a lightweight and well-balanced design that will help prevent an artist from having fatigue issues. But has plenty of power and will push over 23 mags for color packing and then just as well run smaller liner setups for the delicate work. This one machine can do it all. All components for the tattoo machine are made in our machine shop in Massachusetts. We assemble and test all of our machines to ensure that they will work for you first time and every time. Borg Tattoo also offers coil tattoo machines to match any artist’s preference.